I went for my final lining check this morning. My lining only grew 1mm in the last 6 days, so I'm only at 7.5mm. I don't understand why it grew so fast in the beginning but now nothing. Dr. Mo has gave me a prescription for cream Estrace to put you know where, and I will stay on my same dose of oral Estrace. Dr. Mo also mentioned the dreaded "C" word after he saw me freak out about the number. That would be cancel. He said we could cancel and start again. I really don't want to do that, so I just hope that I will have some progress in the next 4 days. It needs to be at 8mm minimum, although 9mm is better. This was supposed to be my last appointment, but now he is going to do another ultrasound/blood work on me on Monday to recheck things.
I go for my intralipid infusion in the morning. I'm doing it at the infusion center at a hospital here. This should be interesting. She said it takes 4 hours. Geez. That's a long time. But she did say I can bring my laptop and to bring a blanket if I want because it gets cold in there.
My progesterone was at 1.9 today, which scares me because it's starting to creep up again. I think I'm still in the safe zone since that was done on Dr. Mo's machine, which reads higher. On Monday, I'm definitely going to get my levels checked by LabCorp.
Keep your fingers crossed for good news on Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment