Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Finally.

It's finally over.  D&C was yesterday.  It went fine.  I don't really feel like talking about the appointment much or what was seen on the ultrasound, so I will just say the heartbeat was gone.  So that was that.  Dr. Mo is sending out the tissue for chromosomal testing, but he doesn't know if they will be able to get results or not.  He said sometimes the results are inconclusive.  I'm back at work today, but I leave Friday for Monterey/Carmel.  At least I got that going for me. 

Next doctor appointment is Tuesday.  They will monitor my HCG levels weekly until they get under 100 and then I can start birth control pills for the next IVF cycle. 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you and Fields have a great time in Monterey. I'm so sorry about this loss and have been thinking of you a lot. I'm glad your D&C is over and done with and hope you can start healing from here. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete