We saw a heartbeat. It was low. Somewhere around 100-104.
Baby was measuring 4 days behind, at best. I was supposed to be 6w3d, baby was measuring 5w6d at the most.
Things are not looking good. I'm officially in hell. I'm trying to stay positive and just be thankful for the fact that we actually got pregnant again. That is a huge step in the right direction. For the most part, I'm just ready to get this one over with so I can start again. The easiest way for me to cope with the pain is to have a plan in place. I talked to Dr. Mo about, and we will definitely do genetic testing on the fetus if I have a D&C. Then we will possibly do karyotyping on Fields and me, and for the next IVF, we will do PGD, which tests the chromosomes of the embryos.
Next ultrasound is next Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry! I hope the little bean does end up catching up next week. And I know how hard it is to be optimistic. Sending lots of prayers!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry Sarah. You've been in my thoughts. This limbo is the worst, the absolute worst.
ReplyDelete