| The 3 embryos we transferred. |
| The end result. |
So today I am 5w6d, and my first ultrasound is in 2 days. Dr. Mo was out of town this week so we skipped the 5 week ultrasound, which was more than fine with me. I'm dreading this one. I'm pretty sure things will be fine at this ultrasound because they always have been for me at this point. It isn't until later that things go bad. I've been having more cramping this time around than with my last two pregnancies. I don't know if that's good or bad, but since it's different than my last two, I'll take it. I'm trying to stay hopeful and positive, but, to tell you the truth, I'm scared to death of having another miscarriage. I feel like I've already let myself get attached to this one. With my last pregnancy, I never really got attached since we new from the third beta that things weren't looking great. But this one is different. I feel like I have slightly more symptoms than with the others, although that could all be in my head because I want it so badly.
Please, God, let this one stick!
Congrats! I am so hopeful for yall!
ReplyDeleteI'm so very hopeful for y'all with this pregnancy! I'll be anxious to hear about your appointment in a few days. :)
ReplyDelete